CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Being M.I.A Long Time

Miss Me? Cause I Miss U More ,')~ Owhhhh My, it's already Mid July 2010. There's alots of ups & downs, I won't talk about downs cause i don't want to remember those stuff in future Sigh~

Apparently I seeing someone, not sure if m dating but M hoping things goes well between us. I've met him 3times sdh, he kinda busy nowadays hence we've seldom going out. I dunno how he can made me meet him. I still questioned myself, why did i accepted fren request w/out any profile picture and just randomly replied his inbox. AAwwww head over heels hahah


Okkkkaayyyy move on~ M learning the Bohemia Fashion style. It's a simple and easy BUT the problem is, everytime I've tried on it I just can't pull it out and end up being Rockstar....WHHHHATTTTT?? It what way does it sound simple or easy??Hahahah...

Simple kn?

Bohemian Momma

Rachel Bilson

Mischa Barton
Her outfits totally cute

*This is random* I find it cool n rugged If I can do both surf and skate BUT... ,'D

Love Me?
-aLeN-

0 comments: