CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Diary Of A Broken Heart

© By Brittaney A. Montgomery


We were just friends at the start,

Always having fun, never apart

Then one day, something sparked

The next thing I knew, you had my heart.



The days flew by,

I lost track of time

Everytime I was with you,

I was on cloud nine.



Then one day, you asked me to be your girlfriend

I exclaimed, yes! and prayed we'd last until the very end.

No one could look into my eyes and say I wasn't happy,

With me in your arms, you told me you loved me,

Happy that I was with you, and you were with me.





Then gently kissed my forehead and gave me a squeeze.

I was convinced you were the one for me,

Apart from you, I would never be.



Just when I thought all was well,

Was when you began to put me through hell.

You said, we should just be friends

That's when I knew it was the end.


I looked into your eyes, trying to find out why,

It was all I could do, not to begin to cry.

Where I once saw love, I saw nothing,

I couldn't believe you no longer felt something.



I lay in bed, counting my tears,

Each representing what I'd hoped would be years.

Years of happiness, for us to be together,

A long-lived life, forever and ever.



But in my heart, I know this will never be,

For in yours, no longer is there a place for me.

I gave you my all; I gave you my heart,

Little did I know that you'd tear it apart.



Everyday I place a smile on my face,

As for tears, there is not a trace.

You ripped me apart, but yet it's true,

Forever and always, I'll still love you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

panu pag hindi mo siya makalimutan